The US still has the most supercomputers on the Top500, but China now has nearly as many as the UK, France and Germany combined.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The latest rankings in the Top500 list of supercomputers have come out, with China making its presence felt, as the leaders stay put in their top spots.The latest biannual list of the world's most powerful supercomputers was released on Monday at the SC11 conference in Seattle.
Japan's K Computer has taken the title of the world's most powerful supercomputer with a Fujitsu-built system that relegates last year's winner, the Chinese Tianhe-1a, to second place
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)