Toshiba Computer Systems announced Tuesday its $599 Pocket PC e750 handheld device. The new model comes with 96MB of memory and a 400MHz Intel XScale PXA255 processor, as well as voice over IP via an integrated headphone/microphone jack on the hands-free headset.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Toshiba brings us closer to a time when users will be able to log onto the Net via their kitchen appliances.
Toshiba brings us closer to a time when users will be able to log onto the Net via their kitchen appliances
Instead of catching up on the news via radio or a newspaper on the way to work, commuters may soon be watching it on a handheld computer or cell phone. On Monday, Toshiba America announced its TC35273XB chip.
Taiwan manufacturing giant is readying next-gen chipsets regardless of Intel's plans
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks