TouchMousePointer is desktop application for Windows 8 or later. For tablet PC or convertibles PC slate mode. Requires touch interface....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
HP is to open-source its WebOS mobile operating system, the company has announced.The company said on Friday that giving away the WebOS software, which has been used in the TouchPad tablet and Pre smartphone line, would be made available under an as-yet-undefined open source licence.
Samsung has poured cold water on speculation that it might pick up WebOS from HP, which said in August that it was cancelling hardware products such as the TouchPad tablet that are based on the mobile operating system.When HP said it was scrapping the TouchPad and the Pre line of smartphones, the company said it was considering "how best to optimise the value" of the software, which HP picked up when it bought Palm in 2010.
The HP TouchPad debuted one month ago to mixed reviews. To alleviate a handful of problems, Hewlett-Packard has a new software update.
Touchpad maker Synaptics will bundle digital signature software with its newest products and make updates available to existing users
Touchpad maker Synaptics Inc. will bundle digital signature software with its newest products and make updates available to existing users.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks