A four-week trial of the new Mobile Notices app will be conducted throughout September in New South Wales.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Google Maps 2.0 for iOS includes iPad support, live traffic and road incident reports (Update: offline map mode, too)
Google tonight released an update to Google Maps for iOS making it a universal app that now supports the iPad's native resolution. Finally.
On a state-by-state basis, California leads in terms of new iPad adoption with a 6.7 percent adoption rate.
iOS dominates Android.
Apple's iPad dominates tablet traffic globally, but the iPhone-Android race is much closer on the smartphone front, according to comScore data.
iPad and iPhone users can now enjoy data traffic compression up to 90 percent when mobile Web surfing with the free Opera Mini 6 brower on iOS devices.
AT&T "systematically" overcharged iPhone and iPad owners by inflating data downloads and adding "phantom traffic" to bills, so claims a lawsuit filed in California federal court.
Best Buy reported strong fiscal second quarter earnings, but said that "constrained inventory" of the Apple iPad hurt its market share over the last three months.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)