A few basic facts could be all that stands between a novice user enjoying the Linux operating system and a very bumpy ride, says Jack Wallen
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Version 9.04 of the Ubuntu Linux distribution has been released, promising functionality to let users test the deployment of their applications to the cloud
The NAB is moving on swiftly from its XP roll-out to Windows 7, all thanks to the Microsoft Deployment Council. Who is in this council? Is there a Linux equivalent? All this and more in this week's episode of Patch Monday.
Given his skills and his need to support a family, Robbins is a perfect fit for Microsoft. He will spend his time advising Microsoft product teams on open source development, testing, and deployment issues.
GeoTrain warned today that companies which fail to address the skills shortfall for the deployment of converged voice and data systems risk losing competitive advantage.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)