The ultrabook has taken over CES 2012, but Intel CEO Paul Otellini surprised keynote audience goers on Tuesday afternoon by starting off promoting the company's strong new focus on smartphones.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Hewlett-Packard has recently appeared to be on a different path with its promotion of WebOS in smartphones and media tablets such as the TouchPad. However, while that increasingly looks like a stumble, HP could reportedly be a lead partner for Intel's Ultrabook concept laptop, which has already been unveiled in conjunction with the Taiwanese manufacturer, Asus.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)