Small and midsize businesses are moving to unified communications to gain cost savings, improved staff collaboration and productivity.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
HCM SaaS provider Workday's advanced architecture brings cloud business agility benefits to enterprises now
By using a unified SaaS service as a way to achieve integration across many far-flung services and processes, the so-called "cloud of clouds" principle can be achieved early. This drives down complexity and cost. It allows enterprises to exploit cloud productivity benefits without building a cloud, and to integrate via cloud advancements without mastering cloud-level integrations.
case study Three Asian organizations tell their stories of the road to unified communications, from initial tests to discovering productivity and cost benefits.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)