'Fickle Dell!' - or at least we think that's what Unisys was saying...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
On the eve of the launch of a more powerful version of Unisys' 32-processor Intel server, Dell delivers a body blow to Unisys' server dreams: It won't be selling the CMP system as planned.
Near constitutional crisis presents a golden opportunity for someone to develop a foolproof voting system.
Dell Computer Corp. is hooking up with Unisys to market a 32-processorserver early next year based onthe Unisys Cellular Multiprocessing architecture.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)