Microsoft and Novell are close to completing the sales targets that formed part of their alliance, three years into the five-year deal, representatives from the companies said on Thursday.Speaking at an IP Expo seminar in London, Novell's Microsoft alliance director Steve Harris and Microsoft's strategic partnerships chief Michael Croney said the results of the virtualisation-centric arrangement had exceeded expectations.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
As promised, ZDNet UK is hosting a get-together where we give you a chance to meet industry experts and get their views on an IT issue of the day. We're inviting folks to come along to a breakfast briefing in London on virtualisation, with a panel discussion, question-and-answer session, the opportunity to network -- and a groaning buffet of food, of course.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks