Click on the following links for the driver package readme info:.../Usb2_Intel/Readme.txt This package supports the following driver...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Since I've been recommending the use of client/side virtual machine (VM) technologies such as VMware Workstation or Virtual PC for running all of your applications on your Windows PCs, I decided to check with Microsoft to find out the exact details on Microsoft's policy regarding the practice. I don't want any one getting into legal trouble as a result of my recommendation.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks