Download the free NBC Washington app to stay connected with top local stories, latest breaking news and live video, and real-time weather...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The Washington Post has brought its Social Reader Facebook app to Google's Android, Apple's iOS (iPhone and iPod touch), and Amazon's Kindle Fire.
For the low, low price of $25 million, Google bought DocVerse and removed one more barrier to Google Apps adoption. This is commitment to the cloud, not an hour long speech at the University of Washington explaining how committed to the cloud Microsoft is.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks