The vision of the INTERPOL Washington app is to provide Capitol Hill, law enforcement officers, and the general public with timely,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The Washington Post has brought its Social Reader Facebook app to Google's Android, Apple's iOS (iPhone and iPod touch), and Amazon's Kindle Fire.
For the low, low price of $25 million, Google bought DocVerse and removed one more barrier to Google Apps adoption. This is commitment to the cloud, not an hour long speech at the University of Washington explaining how committed to the cloud Microsoft is.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks