Hear how Australian businesses are putting the public cloud to work.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
On 19 April 2011, ZDNet Australia hosted a live webinar featuring special guest Dr Stephen Hodgkinson of Ovum and hosted by ZDNet editorial director Brian Haverty.
Increasingly, governance of hybrid computing environments establishes the ground rules under which business activities and processes -- supported by multiple and increasingly diverse infrastructure models -- operate.
Webinar: IT analysts delve into desktop as service/VDI cloud opportunities for enterprises and telcos
We recognize that it’s not just going to be a PC on every desktop. It’s going to be a broadband Internet connection in every coat pocket, regardless of where you are. That fundamentally changes things. We’re still catching up to that shift.
This may be the last best bet for network service and communications providers as they seek a recurring and growth-oriented business service portfolio. As a small business owner, I'd be happy to acquire QuickBooks as a service, for example, or even move more of my apps, data, and PC functions to the cloud.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)