iWestminster for students on the go wanting access to University services.Features:- Library Search for books, check your library account...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The Metropolitan Police Service is giving mobile fingerprint scanners to its officers, to use on those suspected of or wanted for criminal offences.The Met said on Wednesday that it was deploying 350 of the 'MobileID' devices in the boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Newham, Westminster, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets, Brent, Croydon, Islington, Camden, Hackney and Haringey.
CIO Scott Lowe is moving Westminster College from Windows Mobile-based Treos to Apple iPhones. See how the iPhone won him over and why his organization decided to make the switch.
Next Wednesday the BBC and Nokia will be launching the iPlayer on the N96, as a kickoff for the media player's eventual availability across a variety of phones.At yesterday's Westminster eForum on mobile regulation, the Beeb's mobile "controller", Matthew Postgate, said the broadcaster was "the content provider that has had the deepest engagement with network operators".
Of traffic meters and check-in queues
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks