When the iPad was announced, I suggested that the tablet could be used in bed (or on your lap in general) as a personal movie viewer, but it does appear to offer a couple of limitations. First, you don't get a widescreen aspect ratio, and you may be limited to the iTunes monopoly for your video choices.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)