Xerox has announced new tools for those who want to print documents from their mobile phones or other email-enabled devices.The company's Mobile Print Solution (XMPS), which will become generally available in early 2011, will let people securely email their files, such as Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF files, to their firm's private server, from which XMPS will send a confirmation code back to the user.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Almost two weeks of controversy came to an end over the weekend when Princeton University, Rice University, and Xerox PARC researchers announced they had broken the four watermarking technologies that were being considered by the Secure Digital Music Initiative as potential standards for protecting digital music files.
Xerox yesterday filed a law suit against Hewlett Packard seeking to bar HP from manufacturing and selling thermal inkjet printers that contain Xerox-patented technology.
Xerox Corp. Thursday filed suit against Hewlett-Packard Co.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)