The small-business apps provider thinks enterprise with enhancements for managing territories, integrating deeper with social media and adding custom modules.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Latest offering from small-business apps provider includes native mobile applications for Android and Apple iOS.
Zoho introduces three products--Zoho Pulse, Zoho Vault, and Zoho Leads--touted to improve enterprise collaboration, password administration, and customer service management.
ManageEngine, which develops a broad range of automation and monitoring tools, adds extensive cloud services and apps support to password service software.
Zoho Invoice is a useful but limited online tool that allows small teams to manage and track invoices. It's easy to use and customise, and the management interface is intuitive and clearly laid out.
Zoho on Monday launched Zoho People, a human capital management tool that could be quite useful for mid-sized businesses. The move also shows how Zoho intends to reach well beyond its online office suite, which is really just a set of starter apps for broader enterprise ambitions.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks