U.K. cell network O2 has cut off Ericsson after its technology led to a second major outage in just a few months.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Executives from Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, and ZTE all assert that Google's pending purchase of Motorola Mobility won't hurt the Android ecosystem.
Ericsson, Motorola and ZTE are the latest technology players to join the Bridge Mobile Alliance, an Asia-based body that drives cross-border services.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)