U.K. cell network O2 has cut off Ericsson after its technology led to a second major outage in just a few months.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Executives from Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, and ZTE all assert that Google's pending purchase of Motorola Mobility won't hurt the Android ecosystem.
Ericsson, Motorola and ZTE are the latest technology players to join the Bridge Mobile Alliance, an Asia-based body that drives cross-border services.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)