U.K. cell network O2 has cut off Ericsson after its technology led to a second major outage in just a few months.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Executives from Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, and ZTE all assert that Google's pending purchase of Motorola Mobility won't hurt the Android ecosystem.
Ericsson, Motorola and ZTE are the latest technology players to join the Bridge Mobile Alliance, an Asia-based body that drives cross-border services.
Oracle and Symbian are to join forces to provide the latter's handheld computer customers with remote access to databases.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks