6 of 7Image
Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12,000mAh External Battery Pack
Carry a whopping 12,000mAh of power – enough to recharge the iPhone six times according to the manufacturer – in your pocket with the Anker Astro3. This battery pack doesn't have any buttons, and all you need to do to start it charging or to check the power levels is to give it a shake.
SKB 3I-1813-5B-N Notebook Case
The SKB mil-spec waterproof/crushproof notebook case is, without a doubt, the best carry case for a notebook that I have ever owned. It's solid, robust, well-built, and protects my notebook from bumps and bruises when out and about.
It's also packed with features:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer
- Waterproof, airtight, submersible design (IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Trigger release latch system with TSA-approved latches
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Padlockable with a customer supplied lock
- Hook and loop desktop
- Convenient foam storage compartment for accessories
- Interior hardcore and foam protection
Not as forgiving as a soft case, but if you are carrying a $1,000 notebook around with you then you might appreciate the protection it offers.
Lug Loc Luggage Locator
The Lug Loc is a luggage locator that using GPS and the GSM cellphone system to track your luggage. It features a 40-day battery and if fully compliant with FCC and FAA regulations. Just pop it into a bag for peace of mind.
There's no subscription plan, but instead you pay per trace, with asingle trace costing $2.99.