11 of 11Image
Samsung Galaxy Mega
Do you think that other smartphones are small and puny? Do you have large hands? Large pockets? Carry around with you a large bag?
Answered "yes' to one or more of these questions? The Galaxy Mega may be for you!
It's clear that Samsung is carpet-bombing the marker with handsets in a variety of sizes, and this 6.3-inch phablet (cross between a phone and a tablet) is at the high end for what's possible – and plausible – for a smartphone in terms of screen size.
The mega is certainly not for everyone, but if you want a smartphone that you can use as a tablet, then this might be worth a look.
- Jelly Bean (Android 4.2.2)
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 6.3-inch 1.280 x 720 display
- 8MP rear camera
- 1.9MP front camera
- 16GB internal storage
- 3.200 mAh user-replaceable battery
- microSD card slot
In an attempt to differentiate its phablet from the competition, LG made the decision to place the hardware buttons on the back of the device. This, the company claims, reduces accidental button presses and also makes it easier for southpaw's to use.
A solid, well-rounded phablet.
- Android 4.2.2 'Jelly Bean'
- 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 5.2-inch full HD 1080p IPS display featuring 423-pixel-per-inch
- 13MP rear camera
- 2.1MP front camera
- 16/32GB storage