7 of 10Image
Pinball. On your Android device. Great fun. A host of pinball tables are available for purchase in the app, and several nice tables are in the free app. Game play is great, especially on my Galaxy Note 8.0.
Pinball Arcade — Free (extra pinball tables available for in-app purchase).
Android has great support for audio, and Poweramp is a fantastic way to listen to anything on your Android device. The app is a great graphic equalizer that happens to have a great music player wrapped around it.
Poweramp handles a wide range of audio formats and should handle anything you throw at it.
Poweramp — $3.99 (15-day free trial)
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets and custom presets
- Separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing and balance
- Replay gain
- Plays songs from folders and from own library
- Dynamic queue
- Lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- Embed and standalone .cue files support
- Support for m3u, m3u8, pls and wpl playlists
- OpenGL-based cover art animation
- Downloads missing album art
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization and Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- Configurable lock screen
- Headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- Tag editor
- Visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- Fast library scan
- High level of customization via settings
This simple app puts a sidebar on the screen that gives easy access to your most-used apps. It also functions as a good task manager for those who like to keep on top of that.
It is fully customizable to make a system that best fits any work style.
Sidebar Pro — $1.99 (free, limited version available)
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar as you want
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled (4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch and Play/Pause/Skip music)