8 of 10Image
This simple app puts a sidebar on the screen that gives easy access to your most-used apps. It also functions as a good task manager for those who like to keep on top of that.
It is fully customizable to make a system that best fits any work style.
Sidebar Pro — $1.99 (free, limited version available)
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar as you want
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled (4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch and Play/Pause/Skip music)