It wasn't all singing and dancing at AT&T on Wednesday, after the company reported less-than-expected earnings for its fiscal third-quarter.
Topics A - C
Australia 145 articles
Quickflix is asking its customers to buy up to AU$1 million in new shares after selling only AU$650,000 worth of the AU$5.7 million share offer that it hoped would bolster its presence prior to the Australian launch of rival Netflix next year.
Autonomy 13 articles
Robotics and automation could put well over half a million jobs in professions such as bookkeeping, accounting, and stenography at risk for the year ending 2014, according to the Department of Industry's latest report.
Banking 2,925 articles
ANZ will have to step out of its comfort zone and make big leaps in its efforts to fast track its alignment to a digital culture, according to the company's CEO Michael Smith.
BlackBerry 951 articles
Central to the new features is an extra layer of privacy that BlackBerry said allows users to take more control over their shared messages and content.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)