With the general release of CoinJar's Swipe card, customers will be able to use bitcoin to pay for everyday transactions through an Eftpos terminal.
Topics D - G
Enterprise 2.0 554 articles
Four guidelines for any company seeking to employ technology in innovative ways.
Enterprise Software 5,731 articles
Researchers at a Swiss institute have come up with a new technique for software testing that could make finished products more reliable.
EU 207 articles
One man applies pressure on Google to remove links to a defamatory article worldwide.
Google 5,436 articles
The tech giant has completed a hasty U-turn on the decision to ban sexually explicit content from Blogger blogs.
Government 4,190 articles
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has indicated that it is considering cancelling the 2016 census, while calling for more investment to replace the agency's ageing IT infrastructure.
Government : UK 1,082 articles
If one in three jobs could be lost to automation in the next 20 years, politicians must act now, a new report says.
Graphene 173 articles
Researchers will be looking at how the one-atom thick graphene can be harnessed for ICT, sensors and transport.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks