The so-called Industry 4.0 concept now being embraced in Europe predicts the Internet of Things will change manufacturing as we know it.
Topics H - M
iOS 98 articles
The popular iOS crowdsourced weather app, Weathermob has been acquired by Weathernews, the 'Weather Channel' of Japan for an undisclosed sum.
iPad 791 articles
Adobe's active, pressure-sensitive Ink stylus and passive Slide ruler are nicely designed and integrate well with the Creative Cloud ecosystem. However, it's a pricey bundle, and the Ink stylus currently does not work satisfactorily with Apple's latest iPad Air.
iPhone 1,518 articles
That new Force Touch tech inside the Apple Watch is coming to the next iPhone says one analyst. That's good: It would add more menu options without cluttering the display.
Laptops 2,262 articles
The revamped MacBook is wonderfully slim and light, with a high-quality Retina display. However, performance and battery life are relatively modest, while wired connectivity is severely limited.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks