Oracle says new offices in the US and a new swathe of engineers will help the firm develop next-generation platforms.
Topics N - R
Outage 417 articles
Europe's internet connections are steady again after fears that a major cable connecting Europe to the US was cut.
PCs 1,848 articles
The crowd-funding revolution has led to a number of fascinating desktop, laptop, and tablet PC projects. Here are some of the most noteworthy -- and successful.
Piracy 762 articles
Film studios and ISPs have released a new draft code that is aimed at curbing the number of Australians who illicitly download TV shows, films, and music online.
Presentations 9 articles
Logitech's distinctive ConferenceCam Connect, which is designed for meeting rooms housing up to six people, offers HD videoconferencing, battery-powered operation and wireless screen mirroring from compatible mobile devices.
Printers 304 articles
'The home of now' was the theme of 3D Systems' press conference Tuesday. The company thinks 2015 will be the year this technology truly goes mainstream.
Privacy 953 articles
Belgian academics find that Facebook's aversion to opt-in settings could mean its new data policy contravenes European legislation on a number of fronts.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks