Just months after targeting Uber drivers, the Western Australia government is taking legal action against the ride-sharing app developer directly for not having the correct licence to operate in the state.
Topics H - M
Lenovo 179 articles
Lenovo will also have to figure out how to differentiate the A6000 from the hugely successful Motorola brand of phones that it also owns.
Microsoft 9,537 articles
The bad news: Microsoft just released 34 updates for Windows. The good news? They're all optional, none are security-related, and most fix issues you're unlikely to ever encounter. Here's a full list of what you'll see in Windows Update.
MWC 61 articles
CES is over, Mobile World Congress begins. What devices have tech giants produced for us this year in Barcelona, Spain?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)