Contrary to what's happening in some companies, telecommuting is on the rise. The concept of the 8-to-5 office is dying an overdue death as non-traditional workplaces usurp topless cubicle farms.
Topics S - Z
Telstra 73 articles
Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney for enterprise and business clients, with the high-tech 3,600 square metre facility boasting a 300-person auditorium, a workshop, collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and a broadcast studio.
Toshiba 218 articles
Toshiba and SanDisk have accused SK Hynix of illegally obtaining data relating to NAND flash memory technology.
Travel Tech 479 articles
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has concluded after launching a review that Expedia's takeover bid for Australia's Wotif.com will not substantially lessen competition in the market.
Unified Comms 950 articles
Microsoft is discontinuing Facebook and Google Chat integration in Outlook.com, and is advising users to use Skype instead.
Verizon 681 articles
The deal, made up of $58.9 billion in cash and $60.2 billion in Verizon stock, will give the U.S. carrier full control of the business.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks