Contrary to what's happening in some companies, telecommuting is on the rise. The concept of the 8-to-5 office is dying an overdue death as non-traditional workplaces usurp topless cubicle farms.
Topics S - Z
Telstra 75 articles
Telstra is rolling out 'small cell' 4G data infrastructure to 16 towns in eastern Australia by Christmas, with another 34 set to get coverage in early 2015.
Toshiba 218 articles
Toshiba and SanDisk have accused SK Hynix of illegally obtaining data relating to NAND flash memory technology.
Travel Tech 484 articles
United Airlines and online travel website Orbitz have filed a lawsuit against a young computer programmer who used a clever trick to get discounted airfares.
Unified Comms 946 articles
Microsoft is developing new Windows 10 hardware, including a new conferencing system with Perceptive Pixel multitouch displays and augmented reality glasses known as HoloLens.
Verizon 681 articles
The deal, made up of $58.9 billion in cash and $60.2 billion in Verizon stock, will give the U.S. carrier full control of the business.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)