The fatal flaw for the latest round of technology to help us collaborate and communicate: We don't need technology to help us communicate. We need to be taught how to communicate.
Topics A - C
CommunicAsia 90 articles
Steve Leonard, the recently appointed leader of the ICT regulator, outlines in his first public address how Singapore is geared to be the first country to fully embrace the Internet of Things and likens it to the U.S. mission to the moon.
Consumerization 42 articles
The generation of teens that has grown up since the millennium is using its technology skills to shape the way that all of us, young and old, communicate, according to Ofcom.
CXO 8,592 articles
In the spirit of Hanukkah, I thought I would deep-fry my fellow technology writers in the very industry from which I feed.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)