The virtualization giant's earnings beat expectations, but will let go about 8 percent of its employee base in order to claw back up to $100 million in pre-tax savings.
Topics S - Z
VMWare 201 articles
With security-heavy features, VMWare's EMM provider is gunning for regulated enterprise segments where security is top of mind.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)