Earlier this year, Google quietly rolled out a new feature that lets users download their search history.
Banking 2,938 articles
National Australia Bank small business customers will be able to receive real-time information from NAB and Xero as part of a new partnership with the accounting software firm.
Data Centers 1,917 articles
IBM's first quarter had multiple moving parts and a tough currency situation, but showed progress.
Security 23,322 articles
For businesses, this makes sense. But for individuals, it seems like an invitation for 140-character spam. The good news: The feature is opt-in.
Big Data 1,310 articles
The data-warehousing provider introduced the Teradata Data Warehouse Appliance 2800, expanded Teradata QueryGrid integrations, and an enhancement to the Teradata database.
Web development 2 articles
Chrome 42 implements the Push API web standard so that developers can have their web apps behave a little more like native apps on a tablet or phone.
Innovation 25,245 articles
IT admins won't be able to prevent you from BYODing your Apple Watch - unless they want to take draconian measures - but will be able to use you heartbeat as a security feature.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks