Articles about Cloud Priorities
Cloud is big in Australia and New Zealand, and about to get bigger. IaaS and PaaS will be the fastest-growing cloud flavours in 2014, as businesses scramble to gain or maintain competitive edge.
Two-third of organizations in Asia use some form of cloud--whether private, hybrid or public. Some 40 percent currently use infrastructure-as-a-service, 39 percent tap platform-as-a-service, reveals ZDNet study.
IT leaders say they have a lot of catching up to do -- but are ready to go to the cloud for most of their solutions.
Accenture says higher-performing IT teams are more open to new projects, cloud and virtualization.
CloudMGR may look at servicing IT departments and managing Amazon Web Services WorkSpaces virtual desktops in future.
Conventional wisdom says the move to cloud computing is inexorable. To what extent is this theory playing out, and which business leaders are the players?
Research by ZDNet earlier this year reported that APAC businesses would put a big focus on cloud projects in 2013. Now, as the year closes, ZDNet is again taking the pulse of businesses around the region to understand the state of cloud and where it's heading.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 IaaS, PaaS to drive cloud adoption in ANZ: ZDNet survey
- 2 Concerned about Security in the Cloud? - This is what you should ask your cloud service provider
- 3 Software piracy still rife in Brazil
- 4 Private cloud's emerging role: gateways to public cloud services
- 5 8 habits of high-performing IT teams