Articles about Mastering Business Analytics
The first ever CDO in Brazil talks about the adoption of Big Data in the country, the opportunities and challenges faced by Brazilian business managers around the efficient use of advanced data analytics.
While Big Data as a technology may still be finding its way into the business world, it's already becoming the hottest trend for organizations looking for a competitive edge. But it will require is a better understanding of what big data is and isn't.
Creating a Big Data strategy is not as simple as many businesses would like it to be. In this exclusive resource, we help you determine the right strategy to help sort through vast amounts of information.
The need to have advanced data analytics skills in house is becoming ever more acute for line of business managers in Brazil - but how and where can you source that knowledge?
Understanding the potential of advanced analytics is a challenge for business leaders worldwide - and that includes Brazil. This education program will uncover the potential of Big Data in South America's biggest economy.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 5 Best Practices For Agile Analytics Organizations
- 2 Cisco's Internet of Everything - Transforming everyday tasks
- 3 Interview: Mario Faria, chief data officer, ServiceSource
- 4 Big Data in Minas Gerais: Creating a public sector analytics blueprint
- 5 Big Data in Brazil: Embracing analytics in the retail sector