Sun Microsystems is now offering a pay-per-use service that willfunction like a utility or grid. In a Face to Face interview, SunPresident and COO Jonathan Schwartz tells ZDNet's Dan Farber that at thecore of the new computing service is "transparent" pricing.
The Motorola MPX is a true business phone for the overachiever. It offers a dual-hinged display, QUERTY keyboard, Windows Mobile, GMS and GPRS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and a 1.2 megapixel camera. CNET Editor in Chief Patrick Houston and Motorola's Monica Rohleder take a look.
The new mobile-technology platform includes the Pentium M Dothan processor and other technologies that aim to make mobile computing easy and faster for anyone looking to move away from their desk. Correspondent James Hilliard spoke with Intel's Mooly Eden about the Sonoma launch and where wireless computing is headed.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks