A Gartner expert weighs in on Bill Gates' RSA Conference announcement of Microsoft's new, "proactive" approach for network security.
At the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco, ZDNet's James Hilliard looks at a laptop prototype that features Bluetooth connectivity and closed-lid access to the unit's applications, while extending battery life.
Digital music players and services are becoming more prevalent at work, and that is having an impact on bandwidth requirements at companies. Jennifer Geisler, Sr. Marketing Manager for Packeteer shares her view on whether or not it's time for companies to ban such devices from work.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 The very best tech you can buy for $200 or less
- 2 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Smart, cheeky design, elegant software - and the end of an era
- 3 iPhone 6: Cool features you should be using
- 4 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 5 Anonymous seizes Ku Klux Klan Twitter account over Ferguson threats