Optimizing customer processes is the top IT priority this year, says CBS Interactive industry analyst Angus Macaskill, who presented key findings from ZDNet's Asia IT Priorities 2013 survey which polled 1,236 respondents from Asia.
ZDNet's IT Priorities 2013 panel discussion debated the evolving role of CIOs in Asia as well as the role of ICT as a driver of innovation for organizations in this region.
With tech budgets set to go up 23 percent, companies are focusing more on customer processes and driving cost efficiency, and involving more C-level execs in IT decisions, reveals ZDNet Asia IT Priorities Survey 2013.
In a sit-down interview with ZDNet, Australian Shadow Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull promised that under a Coalition government, NBN Co will be more transparent and more business-like than it is today.
The first fortnight of the NextGen CIO program is complete. Are the participants enjoying the content? And how are they handling the additional workload? We find out in this week's update.
One week into the NextGen CIO program, we meet more of the people who are taking part in the education program.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)