Telstra has this week made some predictions for what the world will be like in 2020, but it's not the first time the company has made grand predictions.
Optimizing customer processes is the top IT priority this year, says CBS Interactive industry analyst Angus Macaskill, who presented key findings from ZDNet's Asia IT Priorities 2013 survey which polled 1,236 respondents from Asia.
ZDNet's IT Priorities 2013 panel discussion debated the evolving role of CIOs in Asia as well as the role of ICT as a driver of innovation for organizations in this region.
With tech budgets set to go up 23 percent, companies are focusing more on customer processes and driving cost efficiency, and involving more C-level execs in IT decisions, reveals ZDNet Asia IT Priorities Survey 2013.
In a sit-down interview with ZDNet, Australian Shadow Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull promised that under a Coalition government, NBN Co will be more transparent and more business-like than it is today.
The first fortnight of the NextGen CIO program is complete. Are the participants enjoying the content? And how are they handling the additional workload? We find out in this week's update.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks