In a sit-down interview with ZDNet, Australian Shadow Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull promised that under a Coalition government, NBN Co will be more transparent and more business-like than it is today.
The first fortnight of the NextGen CIO program is complete. Are the participants enjoying the content? And how are they handling the additional workload? We find out in this week's update.
One week into the NextGen CIO program, we meet more of the people who are taking part in the education program.
ZDNet's panel discussion threw up several interesting talking points such as the importance of reviewing analytic tools, the need to convince employees to adopt such tools, and user privacy.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks