Accenture on Thursday outlined a series of new deployment tools and services for Workday. The move gives Workday some much needed throughput with a leading systems integrator.
The effort, called Accenture Solution Factory for Workday, is designed to use the human capital management company's deployment tools and methods and then manage them. One of Workday's biggest scaling issues is extending its deployment footprint. Systems integrators have launched cloud practices to install Salesforce, Workday and other similar vendors, but are best known for deploying SAP and Oracle.
Accenture's services will cover both Workday financials and HR cloud tools. Accenture was among Workday's first partners, but the latest effort is an expansion from the initial 2008 pact. Accenture's tools to speed up implementations include:
- A payroll reconciliation accelerator to merge legacy systems with Workday.
- Validators for data loads to spot errors that may hamper migrating information into Workday.
- Analytics tools to highlight the organization impact of deploying Workday.
- Technical libraries.
- Tools to reconcile HR system data with final information.
- Post deployment services.
Accenture added that its Workday operations are based in Bangalore, India, and Manila, Philippines and work through a delivery center in Atlanta. Accenture also said that it is hiring Workday-certified pros in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.