Adobe has released new versions of Flash Player for Windows, Mac and Linux to address 16 vulnerabilities. New versions of Adobe AIR and the AIR development tools are also now available.
The affected product versions are:
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier 13.x versions
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1681 for Linux and earlier
- Adobe AIR desktop runtime 22.214.171.1243 and earlier
- Adobe AIR SDK 126.96.36.1992 and earlier
- Adobe AIR SDK & Compiler 188.8.131.522 and earlier
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2063 and earlier versions for Android
To determine your Flash Player version go to the About Flash Player page.
Users of Google Chrome on Windows or Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 or 11 should look to those companies for updates later today.
Flash Player users of other platforms and browsers can download a new copy from Adobe.