From now until reportedly midnight on Monday, April 25th, Amazon Wireless is offering the Android 2.2-based smartphone for $129.99. The normal rules are all in place as the subsidized price requires the signing of a new two-year service agreement along with all the necessary talk and data plans.
Nevertheless, it's still an incredible price for an LTE handset. Now if only the battery life while using the 4G network was longer...
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Verizon: We'll have 3 LTE devices in second quarter
- Samsung Fascinate treated to long-awaited Froyo update
- Verizon activates 2.2 million iPhones in first quarter, 260,000 HTC Thunderbolts
- Top 2 Android superphones: Atrix 4G vs. HTC Thunderbolt (photos)
- T-Mobile dropping $100 off LG G-Slate until April 27