Apple chief executive Tim Cook and other key staff took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco announce its next-generation product offerings.
During the keynote, the company's management, lead engineers, vice-presidents and key personnel dished out a series of updates.
- Three new operating systems: OS X 10.11 El Capitan, iOS 9 for iPhones and iPads, and watchOS 2 announced.
- 97 percent customer satisfaction with the Apple Watch, according to the company
- 10,000 apps available for the Apple Watch in the App Store
- Two new partnerships, with IBM and Cisco, to bring enterprise services to millions of customers in the past year.
- 5.6 million pixels in the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro, designed for businesses and enterprise users.
- 11 million Apple developers able to tap into the new tvOS platform.