Got an iPhone 4? Apple will issue you with either a free bumper of a case from a third-party supplier.
Here's how to get your free bumper or case:
- Head over too the Apple App Store and search for the "iPhone 4 case program"
- Download the free app
- Choose your bumper (black only) or case (from Belkin, Griffin, Incase and Speck)
- Wait 3 to 5 weeks for your case to arrive
If you've already bought a bumper (part number MC597ZM, MC669ZM, MC668ZM, MC670ZM, MC671ZM, MC672ZM) then you're entitled to a refund. Here's how to get that:
- If you bought the bumper at an Apple Store using a credit card, wait, as Apple is processing refunds (check on the status here)
- If you bought it with cash, a check, or a gift card at an Apple store then go back to the store before September 30to claim your refund.
- If you bought a bumper using a gift card on the Apple Online Store, then you need to wait for a new gift card in the amount of the refund to be sent to you in the mail.
- If you bought the bumper from an AT&T Store, fill out this rebate coupon. Make sure to mail it out so it's postmarked no later than September 23, 2010.
Are you going for a bumper or a third-party case?
Oh, and in other news, Apple has delayed the white iPhone 4 until later this year ... antenna fix anyone?