Apple has kicked off a program to fix iPhone 6 Plus handsets that have a faulty iSight camera.
If your iPhone 6 Plus is capturing blurry photos, and it was sold between September 2014 and January 2015, then you could get it fixed at no charge.
Head over to this web page, pop your device's serial number into the box, and see if you're eligible for a free repair.
Note that Apple is offering to fix the defective camera module, not exchange your iPhone for a new device.
This program covers affected iPhone 6 Plus iSight cameras for three years from the date it was initially sold. This repair program does not apply to the iPhone 6 or earlier models.
- Windows 10 upgrade left you low of storage space? Free up gigabytes with a few clicks
- Run Android apps on Windows 10 PC with AMIDuOS
- Parallels Desktop 11 brings Windows 10's best feature to the Mac
- How to get the most out of your rechargeable batteries
- Bring back the Windows 7 Start menu in Windows 10 with Start10