Listen here (MP3, 53.8 MB, 66 minutes)
Apple was in the mobile news this week, both due to new iPhone speculation and impact on HTC's new products, as we talked about first in MobileTechRoundup show #269. Other topics covered in the podcast include:
- Thoughts on Chameleon / intelligent home screen for Android tablets
- More Google Nexus partners and more direct sales – will “regular” customers start going Nexus?
- Windows Phone – helped by the HTC One import ban but Nokia is burning through cash. Outlook looking bleak
- iDisplay and AirDisplay turn Android tablets into second monitors for PCs / Macs
- Amazon Wireless and AT&T horror story
- HTC EVO 4G / patent issues