If you are willing to spend $10,000 to $17,000 for an Apple Watch Edition smartwatch then you can expect to be treated as an executive.
9to5Mac reports that Apple Watch Edition customers can expect a private appointment of up to one hour with an employee designated and trained as an Apple Watch Edition expert.
Executive-level perks included as part of your $10,000+ purchase include:
- No waiting in line
- Apple Watch Edition try-on area with 30 minutes allowed just to try out the watch
- Ability to try up to two Apple Watch Edition models at a time
- Special station and area setup similar to a jewelry store
- Two year, 24/7, support with video conferencing option
- Dedicated contact center phone number reserved for Apple Watch Edition owners
Apple products are expensive, yet people continue to buy them without much hesitation. The Apple Watch Edition may seem like a ridiculous purchase to most of us, but then again we don't live the lifestyle of the rich and famous.
Those who are paying the extremely high price needed to purchase an Apple Watch Edition are paying for some special treatment, but it seems a better approach may be to have a private room or other location away from regular customers.
It will be interesting to see how people react to others receiving this treatment while they fight the crowds. Then again, if you are also buying the $350+ Apple Watch do you really have anything to complain about?