Apple chief executive Tim Cook and other executives took to the stage at the company's annual developer conference in San Francisco to announce its next-generation software offerings.
During the keynote, the company's management, lead engineers, vice-presidents and key personnel dished out the latest numbers, from sales and shipments through to financials and other figures.
Here's what you need to know:
- 3 new operating system updates announced: iOS 9, OS X 10.11, and WatchOS 2
- 100 billion app downloads through the Apple App Store
- $30 billion paid out to developers
- 850 apps downloaded every second to iPhones and iPads
- 195,000 apps in the education store
- 1 million locations ready to use Apple Pay
- 83 percent of all iPhone and iPad users on the latest version of iOS 8
More soon... hit refresh in your browser for more...