People have been asking me about Apple's Black Friday pricing for months. My message has always been the same ... don't expect much. And I was right! If you've been waiting for Apple to slash 50% off that iPad 2 you've been lusting over, you're outta luck.
The savings range from a shade under 16% for items such as the Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and Wireless keyboard (regular price $69, saving $11) to 7% for the 2TB Time Capsule (regular price $299, saving $21).
The question a lot of you are asking - 'What about the iPad 2?' Here are the numbers:
- 16GB iPad 2 WiFi is down $41 (from $499)
- 16GB iPad 2 WiFi + 3G is down $41 (from $620)
- 32GB iPad 2 WiFi is down $51 (from $599)
- 32GB iPad 2 WiFi + 3G is down $51 (from $720)
- 64GB iPad 2 WiFi is down $61 (from $699)
- 64GB iPad 2 WiFi + 3G is down $61 (from $820)
The iPod touch is also down:
- 8GB iPod touch down $21 (from $199)
- 16GB iPod touch down $31 (from $299)
- 32GB iPod touch down $41 (from $399)
You can also get a $101 saving on the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and iMac (be best deal here is the Air, which is $898 after the saving).
You can also get a $5 savings on a $50 iTunes gift card.