AT&T is ending the month by naming some of its top executives to key new offices within the company.
First, John Stankey has been named to the newly created position of group president and chief strategy officer.
Previously the president and CEO of AT&T Business Solutions, Stankey's new responsibilities include developing a roadmap to maximize growth opportunities, addressing long-term wireless-capacity needs, and other allocation strategies.
Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO of AT&T Mobility, was given an extended title as he'll continue to serve in those two roles for AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets.
Additionally, Andy Geisse was named as senior executive vice president of AT&T Business and Home Solutions, while John Donovan was handed the same title for AT&T Technology and Network Operations.
All of the above will report directly to AT&T chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson.
- AT&T, Verizon prepped to step up enterprise games
- AT&T's Q4: 7.6 million iPhones activated, 9.4 million smartphones sold
- Five recommendations that could help T-Mobile USA in 2012
- AT&T presser means business, with seven LTE devices (photos)
- CES 2012: AT&T speaks directly to developer crowd with new API Platform