According to Engadget, Best Buy's "reserve order system" will be turned back on for a big iPad 2 promotion tomorrow, and each store will have a minimum of three units of each iPad 2 model. That's not exactly a lot, so if you already have an iPad 2 on reserve at Best Buy, you better get in line fast. If you haven't even made a reservation and you want an iPad 2, it's time to work on that as well.
Otherwise, you can try some of the other retailers carrying the iPad 2, such as the Apple Store, Walmart, AT&T, Verizon and Radio Shack. (In fact, I walked past a Radio Shack in Manhattan this week that had a handwritten sign saying "iPad 2 in stock now!" so it's possible to find one again.)
Related coverage on ZDNet:
- Can the BlackBerry PlayBook appeal to non-BB owners?
- iOS 4.3.2 ... lots of fixes!
- Logitech Alert sets up HD video security on iPad
- Microsoft whips up Bing app just for Apple's iPad
- Get daily Civil War updates on your iPad for the next four years