Are you a Windows 10 who is feeling nostalgic for the Start menu you had in Windows 7 or Windows 8? Well, I have some good news for you, because Stardock has you covered with its latest app, Start10.
Stardock has been making skinning software for Windows since the 1990s, and Start10 is the company's latest software tool for Microsoft's latest operating system.
Start10 allows you to fully customize the look and feel of your Windows 10 Start menu. Want the search bar on the back in the Start menu? No problem. Don't like the Live Tiles? Remove them. Want to customize the look of the Start menu to fit in better with your desktop theme? A few clicks and you're done.
There's a 30-day free trial available if you want to try out Start10, and after that a license costs $4.99. If you really want your old Start menu back then this is a small price to pay.
- Android and Windows see big enterprise tablet surge, claims report
- Windows 10 cumulative update causes 'reboot loop' havoc for some users
- Can the new iPhone 6s/7 top last year's first weekend sales?
- Windows 10 silently uses your bandwidth to send updates to others
- Running Windows 10 on a Mac: Frequently asked questions