I'll be covering the upcoming Community Next event on February 9th. Some of the speakers include Guy Kawasaki, Ted Rheingold (Dogster/Catster), and a good friend of mine, Josh Spear. If anything, you should drop in to hear Josh speak on Saturday. He's definitely tapped into the youth demo and is a talented brand intuitive.
If you are already attending and want to do an interview, please drop me a line.
Here's more about the conference.
With so many communities popping up on the web, we felt it is important to bring it all together. We have created the conference for online communities and social networks. Welcome to Community Next.
Objectives of Conference
- Connect people building online communities
- Educate on how to make a successful online community / social network
- Have fun
What are you waiting for? Register
Where is the event?
What will you learn?
- How did different online communities grow, get initial traction and what viral growth tactics worked?
- Why did some social networks succeed while others have failed?
- What are the right tools to build and scale your social network?
- Where is the revenue going to come from?
- What is the future for online communities?